Our fun and informative live show features 60 classes of Performance, In-Hand and Mixed classes with ribbons being awarded in each class, rosettes in each champion and Copperfox Prizes to the Supreme Champions. The show is run in a relaxed format, so a perfect introduction to those who have never shown model horses before or a fun live show for more seasoned entrants. For the complete beginners, we will show you what live showing is all about, how they are judged and how to enter your models as the best way to learn is to have a jump in and have a go!
Below is the live show class list for all Copperfox Tour Events:
Models entered into these classes must wear removable tack which is either handmade or a mass produced item (i.e Breyer tack)
1) English Ridden: An equestrian discipline without a jump. Example disciplines include Dressage and Hacking
2) Cross Country & Eventing
3) Show Jumping
4) Western Performance: Disciplines include Roping, Barrel Racing, Parade etc
5) Horse Games: Gymkhana, Mounted Games, Horseball, Polo etc
6) In-Hand/Rider Dismounted: An equestrian discipline where the rider is dismounted. Example disciplines: Showing In Hand, Horse Agility, Coon Jumping etc
7) Costume and Historical: Arabian Costume, Military, Native American etc
8) Driving and Racing
9) Other Performance: Everything else
10) Scene Class: Create a scene with an equestrian discipline theme
Performance for models with fixed and craft/toy Tack Classes
Models entered into these classes must wear fixed tack (i.e moulded onto model) or tack by a craft/toy manufacturer (i.e Schleich, Bullyland, Papo tack)
11) English Ridden
12) Cross Country & Eventing
13) Show Jumping
14) Western Performance
15) Horse Games
16) In-Hand/Rider Dismounted
17) Costume and Historical
18) Driving and Racing
19) Other Performance
20) Scene Class: Create a scene with an equestrian discipline theme.
21) Box Diorama Class: Create a equestrian themed scene within a box of your choice.
Each 1st Place in classes 1-21 go forward to the Performance Championship, with
one entry being crowned Performance Champion and another the Reserve Performance Champion. Rosettes will be awarded to the winning champions.
Original Finish In-Hand Classes
For Original Finish Models (e.g Copperfox, Stone, Breyer, North Light, Lakeshore, Hagen Renaker, Hartland, Commercial Resins (BFA, Naturecraft, Heredities and Commercial Chinas (Beswick, Royal Worcester, Country Artists). No Artists Resins, Custom Resin/China or Customs not by owner please)
24) Quarter Horses & Appaloosas
25) Gaited Breeds (TWH, Saddlebred, NSH)
26) Other American Breeds (Mustang, American Shetland, Falabella)
27) Heavy Horse (Shire, Clydesdale etc)
28) Welsh Sections (all types)
29) Native British Breed (Shetland, New Forest, Fell)
30) Spanish Breeds (Lustiano, Andalusian etc)
31) Warmblood/Sporthorse Breeds (Hanoverian, Warmblood etc)
32) Other European Breeds (Carmague, Friesian, Fjord etc)
33) Rest of World Breeds (Akhal-Teke, Peruvian Paso etc)
34) Part Bred Horse (Part Bred Arab, Part Bred Thoroughbred etc)
35) Part Bred Pony (Part Bred Shetland, Welsh etc)
36) Foals and Youngstock
37) Other Equines (Donkeys, Mules etc)
38) Fantasy Horses (Unicorn, Pegasus etc)
ORIGINAL FINISH IN-HAND CHAMPIONSHIP
Each 1st Place in classes 22-38 go forward to the championship, with one entry being crowned Original Finish In Hand Champion and another the Original Finish In Hand Reserve Champion. Rosettes will be awarded to the winning champions.
Craft and Toy In-Hand Classes:
For Craft and Toy Models (e.g Schleich, Bullyland, CollectA, Papo, Magpie, Britians, Julip, Equorum)
41) Quarter Horses & Appaloosas
42) Gaited Breeds (TWH, Saddlebred, NSH)
43) Other American Breeds (Mustang, American Shetland, Falabella)
44) Heavy Horse (Shire, Clydesdale etc)
45) Native British Breed (Shetland, New Forest, Fell)
46) Spanish Breeds (Lustiano, Andalusian etc)
47) Warmblood/Sporthorse Breeds (Hanoverian, Warmblood etc)
48) Other European Breeds (Carmague, Friesian, Fjord etc)
49) Rest of World Breeds (Akhal-Teke, Peruvian Paso etc)
50) Part Bred Horse (Part Bred Arab, Part Bred Thoroughbred etc)
51) Part Bred Pony (Part Bred Shetland, Welsh etc)
52) Foals and Youngstock
53) Other Equines (Donkeys, Mules etc)
54) Fantasy Horses (Unicorn,etc)
CRAFT/TOY IN-HAND CHAMPIONSHIP
Each 1st Place in classes 39-54 go forward to the championship, with one entry being crowned Craft/Toy In Hand Champion and another the Craft/Toy In Hand Reserve Champion. Rosettes will be awarded to the winning champions.
55) Most Handsome Stallion or Gelding (Enter your favourite “boy” horse)
56) Prettiest Mare (Enter your favourite “girl” horse)
57) Fancy Dress Models (Enter your model in themed fancy dress)
58) Model customised by Owner (Enter a model you have customised or painted yourself)
59) Mini Mini Mini Horses (Enter the smallest model you have in your collection. How small will you go?)
60) Oldest model (Enter your oldest model into this class)
OVERALL SUPREME CHAMPIONSHIP
The Champions from the Performance and In-Hand Sections (both Original Finish and Craft/Toy) will go forward to the overall Championship, with one entry being crowned Supreme Champion and another Reserve Supreme Champion. Both entries will receive a Copperfox Model Horse as their prize.
What To Bring for the Live Show:
Just you and your models! Pick the classes you would like to enter and choose your model horse showstring!
For the live show, you can enter one model per class; no more than this please. Entrants are each allocated half a 6ft table (so a 3ft x 2ft space) for their models and space is limited. Remember to check the class list to see what models you can enter into each class.
The horses can be any size and make (e.g Breyer, Copperfox, Julip, Stone Horses, Papo, Schleich etc) and should be Original Finish models and/or models you have customised (i.e painted, etched) by yourself. No artist resins or customs by artists other than yourself please. This is to make it fair for all entrants. Maybe you will pick just your favourite horses or maybe different breeds or colours? The choice is up to you!
Try also to pick horses that do not have too many marks, rubs or scratches but whoever you pick, they’ll have a great time in the show!
Please make sure that all your models have name tags attached to them. Write your horses name on one side and your name on the other, and then attach the tag to the leg of each model that is coming on the day with you. This is so we can identify each model and its corresponding owner. We don’t want models to go wandering! Models without tags cannot be entered into the classes.