We are exciting to announce a new monthly contest that can feature your favourite model horses. The Copperfox Photo Show Series is the online photo show you can enter every month for the chance to win a Copperfox Model of your choice. Each month has a different theme, from various equine disciplines like Eventing, Dressage and Horse Games to more creative themes like a model horse birthday party or a stable scene.
How to take part:
It's really easy to take part and have fun with your models. Round up your models, dust off your camera and find the best location to create your own model horse photoshoot around the theme of that particular month. Once you have taken your photographs and chosen your favourite picture, submit your entry to our contest. You can enter by sending your image to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), via Facebook (sending as a message to our page) or via Instagram (tagging your image #copperfoxphotoshow). All entries for that month will be uploaded to an album on our Copperfox Facebook page, in addition to a selection being showcased on our blog and social channels throughout the duration of the competition.
How the entries are judged:
Each photo show will be judged in a slightly different way, with the focus on different aspects, depending on the theme. Themes which are based around equestrian disciplines will be judged on the realism, accuracy and composition of the entry, taking into account all the details. For example with an eventing entry, we would look at how the tack fits the model and the riders position.
Themes which are more creative, like creating a model horse birthday party or a stable scene for example, the image will be judged more on the interpretation of the theme and the creativity of the entry.
Once a photo show closes and is judged, we will select one winner, in addition to publishing the photos of several runners up. The winner will be able to choose one Copperfox Model Horse of their choice as their prize, which we will ship to their chosen location.
Rules, Guidelines and the Boring Bits:
- One photo entry per person please.
- Please ensure your entry is on the theme of that particular month.
- All ridden entries must include a rider.
- The entry deadline for the Photo Show is the last day of each month, so for example, the closing date for February's Photo Show is the 28th February 2017.
- Any brand of model horses can feature in your entry (although of course extra brownie points for the use of Copperfox Model Horses!).
- Our Photo Shows are open to anyone, any where in the world of any age.
- One winner is chosen per month, per photo show. The prize is a Copperfox Model of their choice.
- The judges decision is final with no correspondence being entered into.
- You give Copperfox the permission to share your entered image on our blog, website and social media channels.
So, without further ado, let's get the our Photo Show Series underway! Our first theme for February is jumping.
You could choose any discipline that involves jumping. For example, you could choose the common disciplines of Eventing, Showjumping, Hacking and Schooling as your jumping theme or choose something like Steeplechasing, Horse High Jumping or even the more unusual Coon Mule Jumping. Anything involving a jump can enter Copperfox's February's Photo Show!
Good Luck everyone, remember the rules and guidelines (as above)- and most importantly, HAVE FUN!!